1. Shop MAAM has on its website information about order delivery date.
2. The term of delivery of a Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
a) If the Customer has selected payment by transfer, electronic payment or card – from the day when the Seller’s bank or settlement account is credited.
b) If the Customer has selected cash on delivery – from the conclusion date of the Sale Agreement.
3. Each schipment is insured.
5. Ordered goods are delivered to the client via the DPD Poland sp. z o.o with its head office in Warsaw ( Courier), to the address indicated in the order form.
6. The client should examine the delivered shipment in time and in the manner adopted for consignments of the kind, in the presence of an employee of the Courier.
7. The customer has the right to require the proper protocol from the Courier employee in case of any loss or damage to the shipment and can also refuse to accept it, provided the shipment is damaged.
8. Shop MAAM attaches to the shipment of the delivery receipt or invoice covering the goods that are supplied.
9. In the absence of the customer specified by the address given when placing the order, as a delivery address, an employee of the provider will leave advice note. In the case of returning orders to the MAAM's store by the Courier, the shop MAAM will contact with the customer by e- mail or by phone due to redetermination with the customer the term and the cost of the delivery.